We are making a concerted effort this year to restructure the Summit to provide exhibitors more opportunities to interact with attendees. With this goal in mind we have taken the following actions:
- We have located the exhibit hall directly below the Summit plenary session ballroom for easy access.
- On the opening day of the Summit, we have scheduled the opening plenary session to end at 5:30 pm in order to begin the networking reception at an earlier time.
- We are scheduling 2 breakfasts in the exhibit hall on Tuesday and Wednesday, March 10 & 11, 2009.
- We have scheduled four - 30 minute breaks in the exhibit hall, two on Monday, March 9, one on Tuesday, March 10, and one on Wednesday, March 11, 2009.
- We have also allocated one hour for a networking luncheon on Tuesday, March 10, 2009. We will have several tables of 10 set up in the exhibit hall and immediately outside the exhibit hall for attendees to network.
We pledge to do the best that we can to make the exhibitor experience at the Summit of great value and to maintain our high standards for enriching content presented at the Summit. For your information, the agenda for the Summit is complete, and it is by far the strongest program to date, content on all of the important issues - the appropriate role and structure of pay for performance in both the private and public sectors including exploring the key policy issues and practical challenges for implementing pay for performance, its potential to achieve meaningful improvements in quality and efficiency, and it's influence on payment reform. Please let us know how we can ensure the greatest return on your exhibitor investment as well. We look forward to hearing from you.